28 June 2012

L'Oreal BB Cream

This week I had a chance to test BB Cream from L'Oreal. The full name of the product is Revitalift Repair 10 BB Cream. It's easy to spot it as it comes in crimson red.


Unfortunately, the samples I have got were in medium colour what made my skin look like I was after fake tanning or something. Strange thing is that this product actually smells like self-tan gel by Garnier...




 
My review on this BB Cream: light texture, skin feels smooth and relaxed. Super moisturising! Unfortunately, poor coverage ( didn't manage to cover my freckles!). I would love to try it again but in lighter shade^^

I think this product is worth recommendation as makeup base or basic foundation. But I would not recommend it to the fans of Asian BB Creams as they might be a bit disappointed.


* I also wanted to mention that Asian BB Creams and Western BB Creams are still a bit different from each other. When Asian BB Creams focus on natural shade, moisturising and SPF, Western BB Creams are basically mix of foundation and moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...