20 May 2012

My first BB Cream

I can’t remember how exactly I’ve found out about BB Creams. But I often surf on the internet and checking  web sites about Korea and Japan, so I guess I’ve found somewhere an article about these creams. Then, of course I went to YouTube which offers a thousands of makeup gurus recommendations. I started discovering the world of BB Creams…
BB Cream, also called Blemish Balm is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin. In Japan and Korea BB Cream is very popular as it gives lighter and healthier look of skin plus it contains desirable SPF.

My first ever BB product was Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream NO. 21. It gives  natural looking coverage with the soothing and moisturising. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation. Unfortunately, my skin became too oily after few hours so maybe it’s better for people with dry skin.


# 31 Golden Beige

#13 Milky Beige

#21 Light Beige

#23 Natural Beige


I would recommend this product if you are starting your journey with BB Creams and you are not sure what it is exactly and which on is the best for you.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been interested in BB creams because they often have ingredients that don't suit my skin very well, as well as obvious coloring challenges xD

    But I'm sorry that this one didn't work well for you =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry to hear that you can't use the BB creams:( But you know, there is soooo many kinds of BB creams, maybe one day you can find one that suit you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...